1. Object and acceptance
his legal notice regulates the use of the website www.cdmitjans.com (hereinafter, THE WEB), owned by CREACIONES Y DISEÑO MITJANS S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
2. Identification and communications
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: CREACIONES Y DISEÑO MITJANS S.L.
Its CIF is: B-64704976
Its registered office is at: Calle Dr. Torras i Bages, 114 – 08223 Terrassa – Barcelona.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, with the following data: Volume 40053, folio 80, page B-358153, Entry 1.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
3. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood as transferred to user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. . Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, likewise you must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4. Exclusion of warranties and liability
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to expressly provide it to us voluntarily. The data collected through the data collection forms on the website or other means will be incorporated into a personal data file duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, of which it is responsible THE OWNER OF THE WEB. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, Organic Law 15/ 1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB undertakes not to assign, sell, or share the data with third parties without your express approval.
Likewise, CREACIONES Y DISEÑO MITJANS S.L. will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data and Organic Law 15/1999 , of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting the registered office of CREACIONES Y DISEÑO MITJANS S.L. , located at Calle Dr. Torras i Bages, 114 – 08223 Terrassa – Barcelona, duly identifying and visibly indicating the specific right being exercised.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the user's computer systems, electronic documents or files.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites that do not belong to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or for the cookies that they may store on the user's computer.
Our email policy focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/ 2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
6. Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain) being competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official newspapers of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.